Journey to the Cloud on IBM Power Systems
19th September 2019 @ 09:30 - 13:30
Join us to hear IBM’s strategy for IBM Cloud and Red Hat
Understand how to migrate complex applications and regulated workloads – running on IBM Power – to the cloud, and easily connect them all.
Speed and innovation are driving the adoption of cloud technology. It is rapidly becoming the first-choice solution for cost-efficient and effective computing platforms. And, this includes complex, critical, and regulated workloads running on IBM Power Systems (IBM i and AIX) – contrary to some popular misconceptions!
IBM and Red Hat will help organisations create cloud-native business applications faster and drive greater portability and security of data and applications across multiple public and private clouds, all with consistent cloud management.
Reasons to attend
- You run regulated workloads on Power but want to move to a cloud model
- You’re aiming to launch new applications but need burstable compute
- You want to unlock the value of your data to embrace AI solutions
- You’re looking for a unified platform to work with your data in new ways
- You are looking for a cloud platform with continuous security built in
We hope you can join us and IBM on 19th September as we explain IBM’s latest cloud strategy and how it will affect your business.
Please fill in the fields below to register for this event.
19th September 2019
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
32 London Bridge Street