Cloud monitoring services
Gain greater visibility over your IT.
Your IT infrastructure and cloud environments need round-the-clock monitoring so that any issues can be solved before they become a challenge. That’s where our specialists thrive.
24 X 7 Proactive Cloud Monitoring Services.
CSI’s cloud and infrastructure monitoring services ensure that your workloads, applications, and infrastructure keep running without failure.
CSI provides comprehensive monitoring, compliance reporting, patching, troubleshooting and ongoing operational insights with incident response direct from our 24×7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) and Security Operations Centre (SOC) specialists located in the UK and North America.
We know how important data security and data residency is, so we provide these services locally to UK and US clients, and leverage the same global policies aligned with services delivered from our country based operations and security teams.
Included in our cloud monitoring and management services.
Cloud monitoring and management services cover your complete infrastructure stack including applications. These customisable services include:
- Basic infrastructure management
- Advanced infrastructure monitoring
- Alerting/alarms with response SLAs
- Database monitoring
- Application performance monitoring
- Log analytics
Benefits of our cloud monitoring solution.
CSI takes care of patching, monitoring, and troubleshooting all backed by our rock-solid 24×7 SLA. Our cloud and infrastructure monitoring and security services provide a number of additional benefits, including:
- Reduced downtime and optimal security posture
- Remote monitoring
- Asset management
- Predictive maintenance
- Cloud management and Infrastructure as Code (IAC) orchestration
- Best-of-breed automation capabilities (spanning Windows, Linux, AIX and IBM Power Systems)
- Automation of repetitive operations and script triggers for proactively responding to events
- Active monitoring of utilisation and access times with continued ‘right-sizing’ of instances and uptime
- Pre-emptive and proactive health, capacity and resource usage tracking by different workloads
- Customised data collection, threshold levels, and notifications
- Real-time alert management and advanced AI Operations capabilities
WHY CHOOSE CSI
CSI’s experts have over 900 years of experience supporting and managing IBM Power Systems.
of users believe that IBM Power server provides better ROI than other platforms.
For more than 40 years, CSI’s history of innovation has earned us credibility as a reliable, trusted partner of choice around the world.
Unlocking Opportunity for our Clients
OXFORD CANCER BIOMARKERS
Supporting data and computationally intensive workloads with cost-effective IT infrastructure.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Leading London University
Learn how this leading University fully adopted Microsoft 365 with AvePoint’s hassle-free Data Migration as a Service.
Financial Services & Insurance
A Global Technology Firm
Learn how this firm created the foundation for a highly secured IBM i environment.
SaaS cloud services allow companies to break away from costly systems that lack agility, and instead scale technology up or down and comply with constantly changing regulations with speed and ease. We are delighted to be able to offer this with the support of CSI.John Blackman, Chief Products Officer, FNZ
Journey to the cloud with our help.
Whether you want to request a cloud assessment today, or need help understanding how cloud-ready your IT is, we can help. Get in touch with one of our specialists and we can help you unlock the cloud.
"*" indicates required fields