Gain an understanding of today’s threat landscape
We understand the high level of importance associated with protecting information and access to critical applications. As such, we want to make sure our clients are kept up to date on capabilities and approaches that can help protect their IT environment.
This is why, in partnership with Alert Logic, we are offering clients a free 30-minute Security Awareness Call with our specialists, to provide you with an educational overview of the top security concerns facing companies today.
How mature is your current IT security posture? Did you know…
- Security breaches have increased by 11% since 2018 and 67% since 2014
- 69% of organisations don’t believe the threats they’re seeing can be blocked by anti-virus software
- 4 out of 10 businesses reported having cyber security breaches or attacks in the last 12 months
Key Topics Covered:
– The Security Maturity Journey
– Today’s Cyber Threat Landscape
– Security in a Hybrid Cloud Environment
– Risk vs. Investment to Protect
During this two-way discussion, you’ll have an opportunity to ask security and compliance-related questions and receive feedback unique to your situation.
Why book a Security Awareness Call with CSI & Alert Logic?
- Get clarity on the shared security responsibility model
- Learn about top trends impacting the security market
- Understand how other organisations are approaching security
Expected outcomes from the Security Awareness Call
- An understanding of the current threat landscape, relevant to your industry and circumstances.
- Awareness of security concepts you can use to manage your IT security program.
- Feedback on security options that can enhance the maturity of your company’s security posture.
Read more like this
Storage and Backup
Why Cyber-resilient Backups Are More Important Than Ever
Restoring mission-critical workloads with a backup strategy is the bedrock in understanding how your organisation can become even more resilient.
Cyber Security tips and best practice
Discover top cyber security tips & lessons from industry influencers.
CSI Change Freeze (Dec 2023 – Jan 2024)
CSI will be operating a ‘Change Freeze’ across our hosted and managed infrastructure to manage risk at this critical time.
Ready to talk?
Get in touch today to discuss your IT challenges and goals. No matter what’s happening in your IT environment right now, discover how our experts can help your business discover its competitive edge.