With the continued rise in cyber threats, organisations must accept it’s when not if they will fall victim to a cyber-attack. The focus needs to be on recovering within hours not days to minimise impact and prevent data loss.
The great news is that this capability is now within commercial reach of the public sector, thanks to technology from IBM.
Join CSI and IBM for a half-day event, focused on cyber resilience, data protection, and a demonstration of IBM Safeguarded Copy, which provides automated regular copies of production data, protected from accidental or malicious corruption.
– 12:00 Lunch on arrival
– 12:30 Welcome & Introductions
– 12:35 Fireside Chat with IBM & CSI Executive Team
– 13:15 Solve Cyber Resilience Challenges with Storage – keep ahead of threats with Safeguarded Copy
– 14:00 Data Protection and Data Retention – Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
– 15:00 Tour: IBM Innovation Studio
– 16:00 Close
- Date 10th May 2022
- Time @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- 20 York Road, London, SE1 7ND
- CSI and IBM
Ready to talk?
Get in touch today to discuss your IT challenges and goals. No matter what’s happening in your IT environment right now, discover how our experts can help your business discover its competitive edge.