Are you ready to comply with SWIFT’s new Customer Security Programme requirements by December 2022?
Join this webinar to hear from compliance specialists A. Jolly Consulting who will share key information on how to architect your SWIFT set-up to ease the audit requirements and how to help prepare for your audit.
CSI will describe how we designed and implemented a compliant SWIFT desktop in the cloud for Darlington Building Society as part of its digital transformation project.
– Unique tips to help you achieve the best outcome in your SWIFT audit
– Understand the pitfalls and ‘gotchas’ to avoid in the audit process
– Hear how Darlington Building Society achieved a SWIFT compliant desktop in the cloud
• The Building Society SWIFT Audit Scope
• Designing your SWIFT architecture
• Preparation of your audit
• Audit “Gotchas” to avoid
• Learn how CSI implemented a compliant SWIFT desktop in the cloud
• Summary, Q&A
Who is A. Jolly Consulting?
AJC is a small UK-based, but international reaching, cost-effective consultancy firm, specialising in all areas of Fraud reviews/prevention, Cyber Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, ISO Compliance, GDPR and ESG.
AJC have been conducting SWIFT CSP audits for several years before independent audits became a mandated requirement.
With +70 audits completed in 2021 alone, AJC are experienced in working with UK Building Societies, in roles beyond just SWIFT audits, to understand their unique compliance positions.
- Date 7th Oct 2022
- Time @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am GMT
- Online webinar
Ready to talk?
Get in touch today to discuss your IT challenges and goals. No matter what’s happening in your IT environment right now, discover how our experts can help your business discover its competitive edge.