Helpsystems IBM i Security Tour 2021
13th July 2021 @ 12:00 - 14:00
HelpSystems’ virtual IBM i Security Tour is an informative discussion about today’s reality around IBM Power Systems security for IT leaders, technicians, and auditors alike.
Join IBM i security expert Robin Tatam for a discussion that will provide insight and answers about cybersecurity, today’s top corporate initiative.
Security and compliance affect every facet of a business, making them two of today’s top corporate concerns. Robin is on a mission to provide clarity and guidance around cybersecurity and how it relates to Power Systems.
Without leaving your desk, you can join Helpsystems for an abridged version of the event that draws 5-star ratings from audiences around the world.
Join this exclusive online gathering to learn:
- What working from home and Covid-19 mean for your IBM i server
- Cybersecurity trends and risks
- How compliance differs from security
- What Helpsystems have learned from their annual State of IBM i Security Study
- What’s new in security for IBM i
- How to get started securing your server and your databases
For more information on CSI’s security offerings click here.
13th July 2021
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm