Tackling the S/4HANA Migration Challenge
25th June 2020 @ 16:30 - 17:45
Why upheaval through crisis is driving the urgency to migrate to S/4HANA
Many SAP customers have been reluctant to tackle the move to S/4HANA sooner than they have to, with challenges around cost, complexity and disruption cited as prohibitors.
The current crisis is teaching us that it is possible to make crucial business decisions quickly and that infrastructure requires the resilience, scalability and agility to handle major change events.
Should the fluctuating business environment be bringing forward your ERP transformation plans?
Join us to exchange opinions and ideas with like-minded technology leaders from across sectors and brands with challenges in common.
Themes to consider:
- How a crisis provides the opportunity to address existing pain points
- The need for speed and agility in managing a major migration to unlock new transformational value earlier
- How to de-risk a potentially very disruptive journey
- The importance of creating collaboration across teams
- How to use automation to reduce cost and increase pace
- How successfully to drive ERP transformation in hybrid cloud environments using IBM Cloud or other providers
The event will be independently facilitated and will send you away with fresh insights, robust practical examples and powerful new connections.
25th June 2020
4:30 pm - 5:45 pm