Internal Role Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Company: CSI Limited
CSI provides clients with a broad range of solutions and services, with a major focus on Cyber Security, Software, and Infrastructure solutions delivered as a Managed Services with a particular focus on mid-market companies across the UK. CSI consistently demonstrate competitive advantage against larger industry providers through their flexibility, speed, and quality of service. CSI’s key strategic relationships are with some of the biggest vendors in the world including IBM and SAP. Our aim is to be the partner of choice when it comes to delivering service excellence.
The Digital Marketing Executive role is a key role in CSI. The objective of the role is to ensure that CSI can engage with clients through digital channels. This will include the company website and social media. In addition, there is a requirement to support the sales, marketing and management team in producing high-quality collateral to be used to communicate in both digital and traditional ways, the material produced has to be to the required standard and adhere to company guidelines. The digital marketing executives will also be required to analyse and report on visitor data, the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and help devise new ways to market CSI’s solutions.
Role Requirements – Key Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain CSI’s website(s), company presentations and other collateral.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post content to online sites, this could include video content
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Assist in writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Work on printed material to supplement online content
- Identify and evaluate new trends in digital marketing and their potential use in and benefit to CSI
- Support the other members of the marketing team in their campaigns and events
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Degree educated with a marketing related degree, CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice.
- Previous online marketing experience ideally from B2B, IT related industry.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter.
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure. Can do attitude, self-motivator.
- Able and willing to develop new skills and take on additional responsibilities as experience grows.